SEMCO’s 1U R100C Series Telemetry Receivers are the ideal pick if small size, light weight and superior performance is desired. Designed in a ruggedized < 15 lb. aluminum chassis, the R100C is IRIG 106-20 Tier II phase noise compliant and offers advanced demodulation formats per IRIG (PCM/FM, PM, BPSK, A/U/O/Q/PSK, Trellis FM, SOQPSK-TG and Multi-h CPM) in RF tuning bands from 70 MHz to 5250 MHz. The most popular and widely used configuration is the RC100C-2, which is a dual channel receiver combiner system with an Optimal Ratio Pre- and Post-d Diversity Combiner installed.
The R100C Series Receiver uses a hardened operating environment and “DMZ Buffer” design technology (Ethernet-to-Serial Adapter with Secure Shell (SSH) protocol) for secure Ethernet connection to isolate the receiver’s embedded ARM Processors from the outside world. DSIA IA compliance is assured, with remote control via Ethernet and with AES encryption on the remote message data for additional enhanced security.
Local control has been enhanced by incorporating 4 front panel LCD displays and a user-friendly keypad. Versatility is an important design attribute in that the user can independently configure each of the 4 LCD displays with a variety of receiver parameters of interest. Each installed receiver channel, demodulator, combiner, bit sync, frame sync, BERT, PN Pattern generator settings and/or status can be assigned to any one of the 4 LCD displays. Eye Pattern, Constellation, Spectrum and STC Meter displays provide visual reinforcement of receiver performance, while SEMCO’s System Level Telemetry Software (SLTS) provides remote (network) control.
Important additional features that set the R100C Series Receiver above the competition include:
- DQE/DQM – for use with all industry Best Source Selectors
- Next Generation Adaptive Equalization (AE) – for RF Multi-Path mitigation
- Space Time Coding (STC) – mitigates the “2-antenna” interference issues & compatible with all STC transmitters
- Low Density Parity Check (LDPC) – selectable IRIG block sizes, coding rates, IRIG/CCSDS de-randomization & compatible with all LDPC transmitters
- Auxiliary I and Q TTL outputs – for enhanced demodulation and processing of QPSK demodulation formats
- Switched Internal/External inputs to the embedded bit sync
- Multi-Channel TMoIP – in CH10 and IRIG 218-20 formats, with IRIG rear panel input for IRIG time-Tagging
- Embedded bit sync, frame sync, BERT & PN Pattern Generator – BER and other critical IRIG 118 testing
- Independent AM Detection – fixed AGC Time Constant for antenna tracking without compromising telemetry data quality
- Viterbi, Turbo and Reed-Solomon FEC + FM/FM, PM/PSK Subcarrier and Spread Spectrum demodulation formats
- Playback of recorded pre-d 70 MHz IF
Contact us – we will be pleased to provide you additional technical information on this extraordinarily reliable and popular advanced technology receiver, as well as arrange a demonstration and evaluation at your facility.